All of the Halloween festivities have started! This past weekend we went to the Wylie Fall Festival. Two things I learned: Don't buy fleece costumes for your kids in West Texas. The poor things were sweating after five minutes. I also learned that a two year old could care less about playing the games, he just wants the candy. All in all it was fun. Our church also had Trunk or Treat on Sunday. That was lots of fun to see everyone dressed up. Anyways, here are some pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay!! Welcome to blog land!!!
I am so excited for a new blog!! I miss you guys already! The kids are adorable in their costumes...I have pics just haven't had time to post yet! Love you guys!!
So cute! Sounds like fun!
Hey! So glad to find your blog! Now I can keep up with you and your precious kids!
Post a Comment