Meredith and I took the kiddos to the park today to try and get some new pictures of all of them. It really wears you out to try and get pictures of kids this age. I think we ended up getting quite a few good ones. Meredith took all the pictures and I was the crazy one behind the camera doing everything possible to get the kids to smile. So far the girls have been the hard ones to crack. The boys are pretty good at the smiling thing.
Mr. Luke
Miss Kate
Kate and Hayden playing with keys
Luke and Ella giving hugs
Sliding
All four in the swings. Luke and Ella are getting a little too big!
Cheesy Grin
Kate on the go


4 comments:
These are soooo cute!! yall did good!
Looks like it works!! The pictures really are cute. High five! :)
Great job! Your kids are adorable!
Love these new pictures...and the Christmas card is great! I miss you!!
Post a Comment