Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Disney World Here We Come
John and I are leaving tomorrow to go to Disney World! We are leaving the kids behind. We feel like such awful parents to leave our kids behind but they wouldn't know what was going on. It is a place that we always wanted to go to with just the two of us. We will take our kids when they get older. The grandparents are keeping the kids and will be staying at our house some so that the kiddos can be in their own beds. The bad thing is that Luke got sick this week and has had fever for a couple of days now. He got medicine from the Dr. so hopefully he is on his way to recovery and hopefully John and I don't get sick while we are gone. I am looking forward to just being with John but both of us are going to miss the kids like crazy. Well, I better go finish packing! Hopefully I can post some pictures when we get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment