Well, I have decided to start potty training Luke. He is now a little over 2 1/2 and he was showing signs of wanting to start training so last Friday was the big day. So far he has been pretty receptive to it all. Except for going #2. He would rather go in his pants and doesn't seem to care. You can tell when he needs to go because he keeps running to the bathroom and sitting on the potty but won't go. I know that he will get it but I could really see this lasting for awhile. I just want to snap my fingers and all of this be over but I see a long process in the future. I am just praying for perseverance. It isn't one of those things that you can just say, "Nah, I don't wanna." It has to be done. Does anybody have any tips? I would love to hear any advice that you have!
Here is a picture of Kate that I took of her wearing Luke's coat. Just thought I would throw that in.


2 comments:
fun times!!! And that little miss Kate is soooo cute!!!!
Hey Jackie! Hang in there! Several of my friends here have been through this and have used the same method and said it works great. They just hung out at the house for a few days and let the boys go completely naked around the house. Makes sense, because they probably will not want to just pop a squat in the house. I guess it is worth a try. I am thinking that is the method I will use when we get to that stage! Anyway...good luck! Love the picture of Kate!! (Those blue eyes are gorgeous). Love you!
Post a Comment