Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Birthday, Fathers Day and Jumpin around!

Last week was my birthday. I had such a great day. Meredith watched my kids while my mom took me to lunch at a tea room. I love me some chicken salad! Thanks Meredith for watching the kids. Then that night John and I went to eat at a new Italian restaurant which was wonderful and then went to see Made of Honor. It was pretty good. Just your typical romantic comedy but I really enjoyed it. John sent me on a scavenger hunt through the house that led me to all sorts of goodies one of them being a manicure and pedicure gift certificate. He said my big gift was on Monday. Turns out his gift was to stay home from work and keep the kids while I had a day to myself shopping! It was so much fun and I was so surprised. That was the best gift ever. He really did way too much and I told him that this counts for the next 3 birthdays. :)


Speaking of my wonderful husband, Happy Fathers Day to him. He is without a doubt one of the most giving people I have ever met. He is such a giving father. The minute he walks through that door at home he is into his job as a daddy 100%. I definitely could not do it without him and am grateful for all of his hard work. What a blessing he is to me and these kids. They have no idea how blessed they are to be his children.

John and Luke at 3 months


Daddy and Kate in the hospital


Introducing Luke to Kate (one of my most favorite pics of all time)



At the zoo with Kate Christmas morning "out of control hair" Like father like son!

Today we went to a jump around house with Meredith and Dani and their kids. It was so much fun! We are planning on going there a lot more this summer.






No comments: