Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun weekend

This weekend was my grandparents 60th anniversary so I thought I might put some cute pictures from the weekend on here. All of our family came in and we ate at Perini's. Yum! It was really good yet really stressful. Kids at a restaurant just wear me out. I know someday it will get easier but for now I guess I will have to settle for interrupted meals taking trips to the bathroom for spankings and fun things like that. My sister in law Lucy took most of these pictures. Thanks Lucy. She is also the one that said I need to blog a little more so she could see more pics so this is for you, Lucy! :)
These are pictures from last night. The kids were being silly so I tried to capture it on camera. Please excuse the apple in Luke's mouth.



These pictures Lucy took at my parents house. I just love them because they show how much Luke loves his guitar. He is literally obsessed. It is the first thing he wants in the morning and he could play it all day.




This is my family at Perini's. They are so much fun. I laugh so much when I am around them. When I laugh hard, tears automatically start streaming down my face and I felt like I laughed that hard all weekend. I was shocked that we got a great family picture on the first try!
Sam being Sam (Luke adores him)
My 96 year old Great Grandmother being silly. She is something else!
In other news, we are enjoying our Tuesday Thursday school. Both of the kids are in it and I am teaching in the one year old class. I love it and really look forward to school days. Fall is on its way and I am super excited about all the holidays coming up!


8 comments:

Dani said...

Looks like you guys had a good weekend =) The kids are too cute as always. I am loving Kate's hair!!!! Dani

Meredith said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun time together. Great family photo too! I hadn't been to your actual page in such a long time, but seeing Kate now in comparison to the picture of you guys last November is crazy. She has grown up so much. Precious girl!

Melanie said...

I cannot BELIEVE how huge they are, Jackie! They're just a little version of their mom and dad...so adorable!
Hope you're doing well, friend! LOVE YOU

Amber said...

All of those pictures are so cute, thanks for blogging them!

rachelprice said...

I love all of your pictures! Your family is adorable! Maybe I will see you at ACU homecoming!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Hey Jackie! I found your blog after reading your comment. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how much they have grown. It seems like yesterday that Luke was born in Abilene. I'm glad to be able to keep in touch easier now with blogging. Keep sharing your adorable pics of your sweet family.

campers said...

so who was the photographer you used again?

jackie said...

It was just my sister in law. She isn't a professional photographer but she just likes to take pictures for fun. She is pretty talented. It is Sam's wife, Lucy