Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kate!

Friday was Kate's 1st Birthday. I really can't believe it has been a whole year. She has been such a special addition to our family. I tried to soak up every bit of the "baby" stage with her because I knew how fast it was going to fly by. I didn't appreciate the time I had with Luke as a baby. I always wanted him to be older and get to the really cute stage. Now, I realize that the baby stage is just as precious and I didn't want it to end with her. It makes me sad just typing this!


Here are things that she is into right now:

-We call her Tweety Bird because she has really blond hair that sticks straight up.


-She loves meat and fruit. That's all.


-She absolutely loves Luke and anything that he does.

-Although she is pretty laid back, if you take something away from her she acts like it is the end of the world.

-She can walk across the room now.


-She plays "Where's Kate" but puts her hand over her ear to hide.

-Her first word was, "Ah, Boo" because that is what Luke says to her.

Happy Birthday Kate. Thank you for being so wonderful. We look forward to the next year!



(These pictures were taken by Cotton Photography. She did such a great job!)










Here are some other favorites:





2 comments:

Shara Smith said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see you guys next week! Hopefully we will get to spend some time together with all of the kids. Love you!

campers said...

those pictures are awesome! How do I get in touch with the photographer?