John and I at the rehearsal dinner
Eating Breakfast with my brother and his wife
Family at the wedding
Next was Kate's birthday:
Here are some random pictures of the kids:
John's sister graduated from A&M so we went to that last weekend. We are so proud of her.
I am getting really excited about this summer. Although I am sad that Luke won't have Mother's Day out, I think we will have lots of fun being outside and getting to do some different things. The kids are really keeping me busy. Luke will be 3 in July and Kate is 14 months old so they are now both on the move but it makes it so fun. They both love to play outside so I am sure that is where we will be most of the summer!
That about sums it up. That fills in the two months I have been missing. Hopefully I will become a better blogger and have some fun stuff to blog about this summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment