Monday, July 28, 2008

Toilet Fun and Deda's Party

OK. I was going to write a post about Luke's 3rd birthday party which was this past weekend but Blogger is being weird and only let me upload these pictures and no more. Guess I will try later. So, here is what is going on in these pics.

This is Kate's friend Macie. She came over the other day and her mom and I were talking. Macie started calling out to her mama. This is what we found. I love how Kate is really excited about what has happened. She probably told Macie to do it. Kate has a fascination with toilets so this was a great day for her.
Last week we went over to John's grandfather's house to celebrate his 91st birthday. He is such a wonderful man and I feel so blessed that Luke and Kate have gotten to meet their Great Grandfather. Here are all of the great grandchildren that were there.
Here is Deda and "The Boys"


No comments: