Luke turned 3 last weekend. I still can't believe it. He is turning into a little boy right in front of our eyes. He brings such joy to our lives and is such a special little guy. There are lots of things that I want to remember about Luke being this age but here are just a few:
-His smile melts my heart. I honestly look at my kids every day and get a little misty eyed. What an honor to be their mom.
-When he sings "I could sing of your love forever" in the car. To hear words of praise for our Lord come out of his mouth is absolutely precious.
-He loves anything about music. All the instruments. He loves to play the air guitar, air fiddle and plays the drums on anything he can find. Very cute yet the drums a little annoying at times :)
-He tries to imitate most things that we say (even if we don't want him too)
-I love when we go in to get Kate from her crib every morning and he is so excited. He always says, "Hey, Kate Girl!"
-His obsession with the Wiggles or Blues Clues. Every paw print that he sees in the world is a blues clue.
-He is so loving with his words and loves to cuddle.
-When he asks for something that he wants he answers before we can with "In a minute" This is his way of guaranteeing that it will happen at some point.
I could probably sit here all day and type about Luke. I can't wait to see what this next year brings and all of the fun new things that we will learn about him.
We had his party at The Jump Around. He loves to jump and we really enjoyed getting to visit with everyone. Here are the highlights:
Luke and Ella hugging.
So excited he is about to blow out the candle
He finally got to blow out the candle. At every party we go to he has gotten upset that he didn't get to blow out the candle. This time it was his turn!
Happy Birthday Lukers!!!!!


2 comments:
oh my word, I can't believe he is THREE!!!!
the party looks like tons of fun!!!
Post a Comment