Friday, August 8, 2008

My Baby Girl

My friend Lindsey gave me a CD last night with pictures that she took when she came to visit Kate in the hospital right after she was born. All of the pictures just make my heart melt. There is nothing like the precious face of a newborn sleeping. It is crazy to see how much Kate has changed in this short time.



Kate blesses my life every day. We were so excited to have a baby girl and get to experience all things girly. I wasn't sure if I could do it since I had Luke first and boy was all I knew. But, so far it has been so much fun raising a girl. Just wanted to post a few of the pictures from the CD. Thanks Lindsey!







You may be wondering why she is wearing a gymnastics leotard in the next few pictures. I found her one at a garage sale and so I tried it on her today. It was a little big but still pretty cute. She gave me some cute poses.
Look at those chunky legs!


This is Kate's new trick. She likes to wink. Pretty impressive for a 17 month old!

This is her other obsession. Her Belly Button. She is trying to put her finger in her belly button but she can't because of her leotard. I am not kidding when I say I think it is a security object. Hopefully she won't take that one to Kindergarten!

3 comments:

J.R. Foster said...

I just got off the phone with you, but I had to comment on here as well:) I am totally loving all the garage sale finds of late:) Hahaha! You're so fun:)

rachelprice said...

Your little family is so adorable! I love looking at your blog and seeing your beautiful kids! Take care!

Lori said...

I saw your blog through Mere and had to comment that Faith went through the belly button phase and I said the same thing about a security object. So funny!!!!