I can't believe I am keeping up with my blogging as much as I have been. I guess I just realized that this is as close to a scrapbook as I will ever get and I need to stay on top of it. This past weekend Luke and I had a mother son olympic night at church. We were the yellow team so we had to wear yellow. I didn't have a yellow shirt but I did have some old Siggie PJ pants so that was good enough. Luke was a little young for some of the events but he did pretty good. It was just hard sometimes to keep his attention for very long. We had a great time and got to meet some new people.
In other news, Kate moved to a big girl bed this weekend. I was a little sad taking down the crib. Seems like she wasn't in it for very long. Not long enough. :( Anyways, she is doing great in her bed and still has not figured out that she has the option of escaping so hopefully it will stay that way for awhile.


No comments:
Post a Comment