Monday, October 27, 2008
A little Jittery today
So, this morning I was about to leave the house and I went to put something up in Kate's closet and I looked down and thought, "We don't have a toy snake." Second thought "Maybe Maddox brought it and left it here after Homecoming." Third thought, "That snake is moving!!!!!" So I immediately sprint to get my phone and call John because there is no way I am touching that thing. So he drives home from work. Meanwhile I am standing at the closet and the snake is nowhere in sight but I am making sure the snake is not going anywhere. John gets home and starts moving boxes and discovers the snake behind boxes. It is just a garden snake but still!!!! So the snake starts toward us really fast and I start screaming at the top of my lungs, "Don't let it crawl under the bed!!!!" So John steps on it and I go to the kitchen to find some kitchen tongs and a donut box to put it in. John just used the tongs and then took it outside. It was dead. I hate the feeling that there was a snake in the house and I have no idea how it got there. Now everywhere I look I think there is a snake lurking. It might be a little harder to get to sleep tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
what the ?!?!?
that's insane, Jackie. I admire your courage to stay in that house...
did y'all have the greatest time at Homecoming???
Yikes!!!! I would have lost it. You can go ahead and keep all the snakes down at your end of the street though =)
I laughed outloud thinking of you screaming!!! EWWWW, I hate that feeling!
It is awful that you had a snake in your house! But my favorite part is that John came home to get it for you. He takes good care of you. Love all your pictures!
Post a Comment