Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween a little late

We had a great Halloween this year. Luke was a football player and Kate was a Bumble Bee. I don't think I got one picture of Luke in his helmet because it wasn't working right. I also forgot my camera for Trunk or Treat so I didn't get any pictures of that. Here are some that I got on the night of Halloween trick or treating.

Luke and Kate with Granna. They got some great goody bags!

Trick or Treating in our neighborhood.

Luke and Kate's signature choke hold pose. It seems like he always gets her in this position.


Julie and I dressed up for school. We didn't win an award but had fun reliving our days as high school cheerleaders. :)
I guess Christmas is just around the corner now. I am really looking forward to it! I am also looking forward to Luke getting used to the time change. 5:30 in the morning is getting to be no fun!




3 comments:

Dani said...

Very Cute!!! I have to say, I just love Kate's look in the last one. "Seriously, Mom!" Macie gives it to me every time I pull the camera out =)

Kim said...

Jackie...your kids are SO cute! I would love to get together sometime (since we live so close!) and let them play! It was so nice to be able to visit with you a little more the other night. Hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! I just wanted to say hello! I stumbled onto your blog through a friend of a friend (procrastinating really). You kids are precious!

Vesti