We got back from Disney World about a week ago and I think we are just now fully recovered. We had such a great time. John and I went to Disney World about a year and a half ago and we said we would NEVER take our kids as toddlers. Well, we decided to venture out and try it because my parents have a timeshare that you can trade for other places and it just turned out that this summer Orlando was going to be our best option. We went with my parents and my brother Sam and his wife Lucy who don't have kids yet so it made it so much easier to have extra hands around. Plus, my parents drove because my dad will not get on an airplane so we got to send all of our luggage and gear with them. We flew and had great flights on the way up there. On the way back is a different story...:) We got there on Friday afternoon and decided to spend the rest of the day at Epcot. Lucy is the one that took all the pictures. I wish I would have taken more but I always felt overwhelmed and then never took any pics. I am SO thankful that Lucy took a bunch.

My little Mouseketeers. This picture was taken on the last day when we were about to leave.

Luke making Kate laugh

Lucy and I at a place called Flippers Pizza. We ended up eating there twice because we liked it so much.

Finding Nemo ride


My parents. I like the look on my dad's face because he really isn't the amusement park kind of guy but he was a trooper and rode everything. Even all the scary rides!

The kids in the shark. I don't think they knew they were in a shark head or they would have been scared.

Before the 3D movie that pretty much scared Luke to death. He was not a fan of the 3D movies. Kate was fine. She just stayed in La La land the whole time.

Seeing the fireworks at Epcot. One of my favorite things at Disney World.

The next day we started the day swimming at out resort. We loved the resort! It was right on a lake and had two great pools.

My silly brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment