We have been pretty lazy the past couple of weeks. The school year was pretty busy for us so it has been nice to not have a whole lot to do. I have been studying super hard for a test that I am taking tomorrow. It is for a teacher certification that I need for my job in the fall. It has not been too fun having that hanging over my head so I am ready for tomorrow to be over with.
The kids have really been letting me sleep in which is so cool! Kate was sleeping until 10:00 every morning for a week but now she has learned how to crawl out of her bed so she wakes up at 8:00 and then Luke has started sleeping in until 8:30 which is way out of character for him. He is usually a 6:45 every morning kind of guy. So, first Kate crawls in my bed at 8 and we get some cuddle time and then Luke is not far behind and then we just spend about 30 or 45 minutes cuddling and playing while watching cartoons in bed. I love it! This picture isn't first thing in the morning but we were wrestling around playing and I reached over to grab the camera and took some pictures. I love my cuddles!!

We have also spent a lot of time in the sprinklers outside. It is way to hot without the sprinklers!


Kate doing her gallup.

Luke finishing his 360 turn. (While Kate is about to head dive in the background.)

Luke isn't smiling but I thought it was cute of Kate and really shows off her chunky thighs!


We had my mom's birthday party at our house and this was after they blew out the candles. I think they blew out the candles about 3 or 4 times. Granna spoils them rotten! Happy Birthday to the greatest Mom, Granna, and best friend anyone could have. Love you!
3 comments:
so sweet! I love summer days! What are you going to teach next year?
cute
mmmmmmmmmmmm sexy little toddler lots I would like to teach her
Post a Comment