Monday, June 1, 2009

Spring Break in Gruene

For Spring Break we spent a couple of days in Gruene with our friends the Mosleys. We had such a fun time and stayed at a bed and breakfast right on the river. John and I had been before but this was our first time to take the kids. They really had a great time and there were lots of places to run around.

Kate and Blair before bedtime

This was at a childrens museum in New Braunfels. It was amazing. We could have spent a lot of time there. There was so much to do for the kids.

Daddy checking out Luke's groceries.


Just shoppin'





Playing outside


The whole gang.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We plan on going to the children's museum this summer...how fun! I loved the pictures. And the pics of the girls in the bathtub is so cute. I always love bathtime pictures. Hope yall are great!